From:
Lisa Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:51:10 -0700
Rescuer's Relief, Inc. Application deadline looming ( September 15th)...
in order to show the real and geniune need for ferret folks to get
a BREAK.. we need to be able to present possible corporate sponsors
with numbers and reasons.. WE NEED the sponsors to make this venture
successful.. we can cut corners and eat ramen.. but only for so long...

You don't have to be a shelter, or a rescue.. you just have to be
dedicated to ferrets (have several or a herd and with no one to help
out) and in NEED of a break..

If you don't think you can afford to take a real vacation-- don't let
that stop you from applying.. we will be happy to step in so you can
take a mini vacation.. or a stay-cation..

Remember, we are trying to keep this FREE for dedicated Ferret
families..

To date, we have only received a handful of applications... Please
send yours in ASAP..

We can manage 18 to 20 stops in the first 12 months... not everyone
will be selected-- but the odds are pretty good..

Wouldn't it be nice to have a real break to look forward to??

please contact us for an application or to ask any questions ..

Lisa Watson
or