Date:
Sat, 2 May 2009 10:36:51 -0700
Oh my I am certainly doomed....doomed I tell ya...

There have been dozens of fert nozzles and lappy tongules into my
mouth...

and then there are the others too- birdie beaks nibbling at my gums,
cleaning - no need for dental hygenists anymore...

and the kitties and doggies of course- slobbering into the chasm of my
maw ( the doxie goes completely bananas if you say poo or most anything
begining with a 'p' sound and tries to lick your spleen by way of the
mouth)

 ...kissing of mousies and yes even ratties has occurred... and of
course foxy kisses- arctic fox gives big ( careful) kisses, little
fennec gives tiny weasel-like kisses...

i am surely doomed to ferre-flu, foxi-flu, birdy-flu (some memebers of
my family have already worried seriously about this one- argh-eyes
rolling ...), and rata-flu...

farewell fellow critter keepers i am certainly not long for this
earthly world ...

beth,
still surviving for now at critter camp......