From:
SukieCrandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:50:27 -0500
>Can he live a happy bouncy ferrety life on the PrediaPred or should we do
>the surgery.  The question isn't based on finances (that's what credit
>cards are for) I just want what is best for my little man.

Surgery is your ferret's best chance for an extended, relatively normal
life.  Although the symptoms of insulinoma may very well recur, it has
been shown conclusively that surgical removal of part of the pancreas, as
well as any nodules, dramatically extends life expectancy.

Dr. Ruth
Save lives - spay or neuter your pet.