Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:04:53 -0500
My little Cloud, a HUGE 4.5 lb deaf boy, wags hsi tail every chance he
gets.  He could just be walking along and something excites him, so he
wags.  Its very cute.  My older girl Tifa, who is very tiny (1lb) only
wags her tail in a tunnel.  But Cloud is weird.  He also walks around
the room at a slow pace dooking to himself.  Sometimes he stares at his
toys and "talks" to them before actually playing with them.  My ferrets
are very silly.

~Jennie, Cloud, and Tifa~