From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:35:27 -0800
I too have subscribed to other mailing list and none have the quality of
information and display of information as well as FML.  BIG does a great job
as so do all those who help those with worries and questions.  I have been
thoroughly impressed with the professionallism of this list.  FML was the
first mailing list I subscribed to and not until I subscribed to others did
I realize the great effort put into FML and the organization of it all.
Thank you Paul for mentioning it, and thank you to all the members of FML
which give FML such a variety of topics, help, and viewpoints.

Linda, I am also interested in how your litter turned out and what the vet
said about your female's problem.  I sent you an email but I do not know if
you received it.

Thank you to all those that answered my borax question.  I have decided to
use other means for killing the fleas.

[MC]