Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 04:26:15 -0700
Thanks to all you wonderful, caring people, for responding to me so quickly
about my concerns with my 4 ferrets.

Just wanted to let you know that the vet said all my babies (Fairy, Niles,
Chandler Bing and Bug) are just fine.  Apparently, removal of the dog food
they were always stealing (which forces them to eat their "real" food)
caused enough of a change in diet to cause the poop questions of texture and
color (Kibbles & Bits - and all of it they had stashed away - is the answer
to the color issue) and hair thinning.  Because they are Marhall Farms
ferrets they are naturally smaller and thinner than most ferrets.  After a
complete check-up for all four, the vet assured me that they are perfectly
fine, will regain their coats again in a couple of months, and told me what
future problems to watch for due to their being from Marshal Farms.  (This
vet is highly-highly recommended by Trish Curtis, our shelter owner.)

Speaking of Trish - she made a special trip by my house last night to drop
off my TF so the kids would have the proper food and to meet the kids.
Trish is such a special lady and great person and we had a wonderful visit.
Ferrets and ferret owners are lucky to have a friend like her, and I'm just
lucky that I live in the same general area that she does.

Thanks again for your concern.  You know, seems like ferret owners - or at
least most ferret owners - are the most caring people in the world.

Kay - Fairy, Niles, Chandler Bing and Bug