From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:45:04 -0400
> Shelter being sued in Breeder Shut Down Effort

Hi again all,

As I read it, this was NOT an 'ex parte' petition, (plaintiff
pleading before judge for relief [as in a restraining or protection
order-singly-without the opposing side]) you have been served the
complaint with X number of days to respond. So, respond and bring
your evidence. You may act as your own attorney, but if you ask for a
continuance until you secure legal counsel, you more than likely will
be granted it, but the McKays may also be granted temporary relief.
Big deal.

PERSONALLY, I feel that a person going forward WITHOUT an ex parte
order and only a law suit is looking for $$ only, not relief in barring
the defendant(s) from entering the property or from publishing their
web site(s), opinion(s), etc. I see that as BS. If they want notoriety,
let 'em have it! From what I've seen and read about the McKays, you've
done nothing wrong and all those that agree on this list and others,
should stand behind you and the other defendants.

Leslie
(not a lawyer, just lotsa experience)