From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:22:15 -0700
I got a call Sunday from someone in Rhode Island who is caring for her
daughter's two ferrets; they don't get along and she needs a new home for
them.  She says there is only one shelter in Rhode Island and that person
will be out of town for a week.  Meanwhile the woman is having a hard
time with the two because they are always fighting.  I suggested she get
another cage and separate them.  I also suggested that she join the FML
and ask directly but I don't see anything yet.  So does anyone there know
of any other shelters in RI or would anyone be willing to adopt the two?
(I'm in Arizona.)  Please email me privately if you can help.

Carol Owens