From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:35:25 -0500
I just got home from work and there was an envelope from my vets
office.

Someone sent a card and check to them for my vet account. It was for
$75 which my vet credited to my account and sent me the card. The
sender wanted to remaine ANON. This brought tears to my eyes when I
read the note from my vet office.

This couldn't have come at a better time as Woolie (older rescue that
will be 7years old next month) is going in on Friday to have her tail
removed due to an infection an large cyst halfway down her tail. 2
weeks ago the cyst was surgically removed, but it came back.

The card was signed from the Secret Santa Ferts and has an Angel on
the front. What a great way to start the holiday.

Who ever you are, THANK YOU!

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets
Rescue & Ferretry

www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge