From:
Curtis & Dawn Middleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 18:35:53 -0500
First I would like to thank Georgia Wood for opening my eyes.We recently had
a visit at the vets and I was floored when the vet said we probably had more
info than her because we were on-line.I was not going back there,but maybe I
should.She asked me to send her info that I could find.Well thanks to
Georgia that is just what I am doing.  We live in East Tenn and would like
to find other people in our area that are owned by little fuzzies.If there
are clubs or shelters we would like to here from you to [we are feeling the
need for ferret-math].We would really enjoy talking to others and going to
ferret gatherings.

     Casey(looking for a sibling)
         Dawn
             (waiting to be a mother again(am I crazzy?)
                Curtis(looking for another job to feed the family)