From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:43:35 -0600
When trying to send out the ferret beds, I did find a rescue that was
listed on there but calling their #, it was announced they no longer
handled ferrets. One of our people also sent a gift to a rescue in
California but it was returned as not deliverable. They also did not
respond to his emails.

It would be nice if those that were on the tree who did not get a
gift would speak up. There might be a reason and/or a way to fill
in the gap.

Millie and her Danes at the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.txferretrescue.org