From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:13:46 EST
Rumor has it that Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>, whose card exchanges
have brought joy to many, is having her very own birthday today!  HAPPY
HAPPY BIRTHDaY JUDY!!!  :-)

Wolfy had a most amazing vision:
>A woman hazily seen through mist holding something in her arms --
>FARM-FLOWERS -- while she does the Magic Birthday Dance. ...
>She straightens her robe out as the man fixes the wagon, and reloobs
>the wheels with laxitone.  Arm in arm they walk off.  If you listen very
>well...... you will hear a quite ferrety snicker emanating from the
>creature on the mans shoulder

This is a most remarkable vision, as the present I'm asking for this year
is a nice guy who likes ferrets!  Since my birthday isn't till the end of
March, I'm hoping the Birthday Fairy will come up with someone quite
wonderful by then.  Further info available upon request!

Ronnie in Massachusetts