From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:41:12 -0500
Here's to warm days and sunshine; thunderstorms and flowers.
Time for some new bedding and to brighten up those cages!

Custom made requests are always welcome. Just send me an email at (
[log in to unmask]). Meanwhile, I am working on some new and exciting
projects in "my spare time". Check it out and tell me what you think.

Profits for May's sales went to Scails and Tails in New Jersey. Gail
does a fantastic job, but like all shelters is in need of volunteers
and donations. Adoption is the way to go! June's profits will go to
Washington Ferret Rescue in Kirkland, Washington. Don't forget about
the Pick-A-Shelter program! If you desire a shelter other than the ones
named don't hesitate to let me know. If it is not listed on my website
please send me contact information for the shelter so I can make
arrangements with them for delivery of donations.

Some important events coming up this year:

June 7 - Spring Ferret Frolic - Ferret Rescue Society of Ottowa,
         McNabb Park 1-4P (http://www.ferretrescue.ca/start.php)

July 11 - Rustic Extravaganza Ferret Show sponsored by Emmett Ferret
Shelter - Boise, ID (www.emmettferret.org/show09.php)

August 29 - BuckeyBash, Columbus, OH - Veterans Memorial Auditorium
http://www.hofarescue.org/

August 30 - Ferret Agility Trials, Eugene, OR - 12-4PM, Emerald Park,
Eugene, OR ([log in to unmask] for more info)

September 12 - Inland NorthWest Ferret Show - Coeur d'Alene, ID

Septermber 19 - Ferret Frolic and Open House - Gardnerville, NV
(977 Pleasentview court) contact Linda Soule for information/directions
[log in to unmask] (775-265-6744)

September 26 - Fall Ferret Fandango - Gilbertsville, PA
http://www.ferretclub.com/events/

October 10 - GCFA Annual Show/fundraiser - Lisle, IL
http://www.gcfa.com

October 31 - Dooktoberfest - Frederick, MD

December 4-5 - Winter Nationals - York, PA

(If you would like to have your event included please let me know.)

Thank you, again, for making TheHideyHole.Com a success!

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com