From:
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 04:06:46 -0400
Wow, what a week!  We had a jail break on Wednesday LOL!  Auntie Lisa
didn't close one of the cages properly and Candi, Patch & Fox escaped and
terrorized Grandma!  LOL!  It was so funny mommie couldn't spot laughing.
Grandma wasn't impressed when Patch crawled into bed with her, but mommie
sure thought it was funny!

Auntie Paige is gone for a week to New Orleans.  Lucky auntie.  We'll miss
her and the shelter sure won't be the same without her!

The Ferrets 2000 video is *almost* ready.  Should be ready for shipping in
the next 2 weeks.  Anyone interested in a copy should e-mail my mommie at

No one was adopted this week, but we are taking in some old kids and hoping
to find foster homes for them.  Buddy still isn't eating on his own so
mommie is still goo'ing him 3-4 times a day.  Please keep him in your
thoughts!!!!!!

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!