From:
"Melissa E. Furash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 01:17:06 -0400
Ferret math has struck again here at the Furash House.  I saw him yesterday
and had to bring hubby today...He has got to be the fattest ferret I've ever
seen.  Ofcourse we had to buy him!  WELCOME .....SNOW-BUBBA-BEAR!  He's a
beautiful silver mitt with a blaze of white on white for a face.  He has the
sweetest personality.  The first time I picked him up he wiggled like a mad
man but started licking me like crazy.  Even my husband (Mr. we don't need
another pet) couldn't resist his bouncing and dooking around the pet-store.
The only problem is this boy (6 mos.  old) is OBESE.  He pants constantly
and is always taking breaks...he has obviously NEVER had toys to play with
and can't climb up on the bed.  We have the 20 foot clear dryer hose...He
got STUCK with his head in and his butt out.  He loves the other ferrets and
dooks like mad.  Sometimes though he just drags his hind end around,
especially on tile.  We will be exercising this little fellow to get him to
lose weight but in a funny sort of irony had to lower the food dish so he
could get to it.  The others stand on their hind legs but he's too
fat...just topples over.  I really believe that he will be a lap, snuggler
ferret.  He already loves to be held and goes mad if you tickle his tummy.

Thanks for listening, Gary and I are so happy with him but unfortunately our
family just doesn't understand this constant need to accumulate ferrets.
But you do...DON'T YOU!

Melissa and Gary
Meeko the Princess
Percy the Perfect
Snoopy the Psycho Ferret
and   SNOW-BUBBA-BEAR (you can call me bear!)
and the dogs Merlin and Justice