From:
Maryjo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:17:30 -0700
Connie,

This is a problem!  I am faced with this and I live in a small town in
s.e. Arizona.  I have nine little fuzzies and am very fussy about who is
watching them, specially when two are insulinomic and need extra feeding
and medications.  So far I have had my daughter-in-law come over and watch
them, however this may not be possible all the time.  So I have been trying
to find someone qualified and knows and loves ferrets as I do who would do
this for me.  I am willing to pay them for this.  With one or two, that
wouldn't be as hard, but nine is a bunch!  So if anyone knows of a solution
to this I would be happy to hear about it.

Overnight I can leave 8 of the babies with enough food and water (however
I have never left them yet), but the one refuses to eat anything but his
special "duck soup", and after working with him over two years, I refuse to
let him crash now!  I'll stay home before I'll let him go through that!

Anyone in this area who is also a ferret lover, would love to hear from
you!

mjo and the zoo (Phantom, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo,
Frito, Pepper, & Caesar and dogs Garth and Darwin ...R.I.P. Nipper,
Lighting, EZ, Cleo and Duke)