From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:21:36 -0400
Hello, The Weezl Wheels are Done.

Handicapped ferrets that have mobility. For Ferrets that battle against
limited Disease or are Paralyzed. Your Ferret can know the JOY again of
Playing.

Has to be Spial Designed for the right fit! Need to know WIDTH around
BELLY! and LENGHTH from SHOULDER to TIP OF TAIL.

We Encourge acclimating your ferret to wearing a harness, As this will
make his or her adjusting to the chair easieor.

it is Veterinary APPROVED & Judge Approved

Please go to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and
ask for Details! or if you would like I allso have pictures so you can
e-mail me.

Thanks So Much!!!!

Don't for get about the Great Toys on E-bay
sellers name is vieiraferrets

Love Robin Vieira an the FUZZies