From:
Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:18:35 -0500
Dear FML:

Help.... one of our ferrets, Bill, is starting to get to be a problem with
his insulinoma weakness.  I saw an article regarding the use of predisome
and lupron to hold off the symptoms.  Can someone please send me some info
on whether they have had success with this treatment and what doses they
used?

I know we cannot cheat Mother Nature, she will have her children back to
her bosom, but if we could just keep him for a bit longer and still have
a good quality of life for him it would be a blessing.

Please if you have any info I would appreciate an email.

Lynn (mom of Bill, Koka, KGB, Tara and Phoebe (the boss) and too many
ferrets to mention waiting at the Bridge.)