From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:19:17 -0400
Hi to all, and hope all is well!!!!  Just want to say a little something
about the Ferret show in Florida.  It was a nice show this year, but the
turn out surprised me, there wasn't nearly the crowd there this year as
there was last year!!!!  But it was still a nice show.  All my babies won
ribbons.  My newest one (Joey) placed 3rd in the chocolate ring and my
little girl Rosy placed 9th in the same ring.  My oldest (Tazy) who won 5th
place last year only placed 7th in the Black Sable ring this year, which I
don't understand because he was in better shape this year!!!!  Go figure
huh?  And my Silver (Trouble) won 8th place in his ring.  I was surprised
because I figured he wouldn't win anything!!!!!  But all in all I am very
PROUD of all my babies they all win first place in my eyes, and in my
HEART, I don't need any Trophies to tell me that their all number one!!!!!
GOOD WORK DEBBIE COBURN, I hope to see you next year!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren