Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:30:06 EST
We here at Heaven Scent are ever so thankful this year.For many things.
God has been good to us.

While the rebuilding of our home has been a slow process,it's still
kicking along.We are about 3/4 done now.Since I'm doing it myself,
well.... I'm ever so thankful for the volunteers I have.To Julie,Megan, &
Tea`,Stacey & Donna.You mean alot to us.Stacey is one quick lady with
scooping poops.What takes me 2 1/2 hours to do by myself, only takes
Stacey & I, 45 minutes to do both rooms.

Donna & Stacey,for playing *taxi* for the shelter when my old car was in
the shop.My ferret mobile is slowly dieing.Her Transmission is going out.
But she has been a wonderful car,has over 331867 miles on her.And for
my mechanic,Tommy,he doesn't over charge as I'm a single lady with a
shelter.He is so in awe that my car (Bonnie Blue) has made it as long as
she has.Many prayers have been said for her.And God has held her together
this long.And Tommy is fixing the van for me .

For the ferret community,for the wonderful friends I have there.For the
compassion they share when we loose a baby.They share in the heartbreak.
The tears.  I am ever so thankful that the kids here are doing good.All
30 ferrets,1 cockatiel,9 kittens,& a puppy.I'm so thankful for my vets
that understands when I want to quit.That the pain is to great at times.
He hugs & talks to me.Tells me I'm doing a wonderful thing.And think what
would've become of Chance & babies like him,if I were to close down.For
the fact of him letting me have a charge account with him.Chance alone
was over $700 so that he'd keep his legs & be able to walk again.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.Be thankful for what you have.

God Bless,Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com