From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:04:31 -0800
You would think that by now I would have learned not to be shocked by the
things my ferrets do, and I wish I could say that was true!  But last
night, they did it again!  It was late, after midnight, and I needed to
get something out of their room.  All was quiet so I went in and just as
I picked the item up, a spotlight appeared out of nowhere...then a
drumroll... (where do they get this stuff?) then what, I am sure was
Einstein's voice-sounding as if he were being prodded by a stick: "Ladies
and Gentleman....Miss Marilyn Monroe"

Into the spotlight popped Hope-tiny little albino girl complete with blonde
wig and pink feather boa!!!  Singing, can you belive this?  "Raisins are a
Girl's Best Friend!!" Now I would have thought her better suited to a Carol
Channing rendition, but I must admit, she pulled Marilyn off quite well!
From the curvacious sway of the hips to the pure seduction in her voice!
I know Tyson put her up to this!  I could hear him snickering in the
background!

When she was done, the room went dark again and all was quiet.  I almost
convinced myself that I imagined it, but as I left the room, I head Tyson
snickering and Einstein say, "Mom, make 'em stop!" If I doubted before that
Tyson was a bad influence on Hope, now I know he is!  What is it with these
white ones anyway?

Judy Cooke
Tyson,Einstein and Hope

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow