From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:44:28 -0500
I use Bi-Odor and love it.  We have 10 personal ferrets in my bedroom and
12-15 downstairs and you don't smell anything.  I also use with my rats
now, and it has cut their odor down to nothing.  Great Product-High
recommendations here.  I buy it in the gallon size and refill my bottles
as needed.  It is cheapest that way.  We also sell it for our ferret
rescue for a great price on ebay.  Sorry, another plug, but if I can
save people money......It is normally $34.00 for the bigger bottle, which
we sell that same bottle for $24.99+Shipping.  Still make out better with
us.  Profits go to our Rescue group.

Marguerite
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Auctions On Ebay
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0
&userid=alohaferrets&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1