From:
Jennifer Morlanne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 08:17:31 EST
I have 2 quick questions:

1) I know I probably shouldn't worry but I do whenever I see something out
of the ordinary. Maggie (~5 years spayed female) is eating alot. Everytime
I see her she's eating. She still plays (never much) and walks around and
she's gained a few ounces. She has had her winter coat for several months
so I don't think it's "winter" weight. Any input from anyone that might
have a clue? Could she be getting sick? Or am I just worrying for nothing
(I hope)?

2) Has anyone ever had a very happy ferret get sick and then get better but
never return to their happy self? My little girl (2 yr. female MFF) got
VERY sick in December. She's all better but never recovered her happy
personality. She used to dook and chuckle and chase your feet, but she
hasn't done it since she got sick. She also gained more the .5 lb. Could
being sick have changed her so much for good? It saddens me to see this
change. Is their any hope that she will return to her old dooking self?

GO RED DOG...Glad to here he's doing great! It's nice to hear a success
story.

Thanks in advance to all help,

Jennifer and the gang of four.