From:
"~TINA~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:33:06 -0700
I tried everything to stop my dog(golden retreiver) from pulling.  He
HATED the gentle leader and no matter how often we used it he would
throw a fit and managed to escape it several times.  I tried this harness
(see link) and it works GREAT!  He doesn't mind wearing it and hardly
ever pulls now and when he does it stops him.  Go to www.jefferspet.com
to the DOG HOUSE section under "restraints/training devices" it is the
Pro-Stop Restraining Harness for only $12.95.  I got the smaller size
but it was too small so if you have a golden retriever/lab (or bigger
dog) get the bigger size.  Try this link

http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=0
&mscssid=UDK7CSXQSDSD9MPGQFVNDL4NA4F7E6P1

I did try 2 other anti-pull harnesses and 1 other type of gentle leader
before I got teh pro-stop harness.  Spent a lot of money before I found
one that worked for Boomer.  Also with the gentle leader he found it hard
to eat treats or drink water while we were walking him trying to train
him using small treats.  He got all frothy at the mouth and slobbery
"trying" to eat/drink.

Good luck and feel free to e-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you have
any questions.

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife