Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:16:04 EST
Well got up around 7 and always check on the kids

Being Sunday I get off early so let them run lose....Little Foxy was
laying near her litter box saw all this stuff all over there towels they
lay on ...poor thing was laying in all that mess....picked her up and she
was a limp rag...I thought she was sleeping really good...but then she
cried a little then I knew ....Something was wrong...and that it was
Sunday nothing opened on Sunday ...That was close anyway ...I took her
out of the cage with the others and put her in a carry all.....Went to
work came home and she wasn't any better well of course I called some
Vets no one opened...what I knew...but praying I could catch some real
nice Vet....and help my little baby ...

Well at 3:10 p.m she took her last breath....Don't even know what
happened...She was find that night when I put them all up for the
night...I'M IN SHOCK....Lost her that quick..  So now she's with my other
three ...At that Great Bridge.....

LOVE THOSE BABIES NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY WELL JUST TAKE THAT TRIP TO THE
BRIDGE...

From all of us still in the daze.....Snowball,Friscal,Peaches,Cream
and the human.. Me ...Donna...

LOVE YA ALL!!!