Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 08:22:38 -0700
I was able to get him to eat the pureed chicken again, although he
started to get resistant again this morning.

I weighed him before feeding him at 6:30 am and his weight was up to 2
lbs 1.9 ounces. Last night he felt frissy enough to attack Kita (he's
been doing that on and off for the last year or so, don't know why
because you can also see them sleeping together during play time)

He seems to be in a cycle of good for a day or two and not so good for
2 - 4 days. I'll keep monitoring his weight and working with feeding
him.

Mike