Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:00:04 -0800
Hi, Hugs & Dooks to all!

I know this is a ferret list, and i have commented before and asked for
help with my boy Spaz.....but on the 26th of December I had to help my
Persian, Pippi, who I had for 10 years to the bridge.  My heart is
broken.  He was a Christmas presant from my hubby 10 years ago and he
left me at Christmas.  Spaz has been looking for him everywhere...I tried
to explain he went to the bridge, but Spaz goes to Pippi's basket and
lays down in there.  I hope he will be OK.  Thanks for listening....

Kate & the Spaz monster