From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:11:47 -0400
Hello FML'rs
Today my daughter Brooke (who is 6) received a package from Judy Cooke
and an Anonymous person with an Ferret Angel inside.

This is my daughters reaction to the box.

Her first statement was "Mom it's Christmas" when the mailman asked if
she was the person receiving the box.  After her dad opened the tape on
the box, she opened it and this is what she said, jumping up and down.
"Mom, Snowy sent me an Angel from Heaven to watch over me everyday".

I can't explain to you what it felt like when my daughter had tears in
her eyes when she was saying this but it felt good.  She loves this
Ferret Angel that some Anonymous person purchased for her, she has
carried it with her everywhere today as well as she says it will go with
her to Cheerleading Practice tonight.  It will also sleep above her head
so as she says Snowy will watch her sleep and keep her safe.

Snowy was my daughter's 6 year old albino ferret which we just lost
a month after her dad's major surgery.  She was devastated and had a
burial for her with coffin, flowers, and everything.

To whomever you are that purchased this Angel for my daughter I hope you
only know half of the joy you brought to my daughter today because you
will never know all of what you have given her.  May God Bless You.  To
Judy Cooke Your Angel is Awesome.  This was truly a good day for
surprises.

We were told today that my husband will have to start taking pain shots
and may have to have back surgery after he just had his trach put in.  I
don't think this will ever stop.

Sincerely
Jessica Stone