From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:14:27 +0100
Good post Gary,
I must say that if not for the "Taboo" label pot would be a better
alternative to drinking.  Let explain, A drunk driver rarely knows they
are drunk when they get behind the wheel, or at least they think they are
on a more stable level.  Pot smokers when stoned don't travel, they don't
rob (ignore the occasional pizza delivery guy who is "jacked" for the
pizzas but not the money) and generally just do what I wish more people
would do and that is to stay out of the way, or at least my lane.  But
medicinal pot is becoming a more acceptable treatment .  It has been used
for centuries.  What do you think they did with all those leaves on the
hemp plantaion.  but that's not the point , it's less addictive (if at
all) then cigarettes, alcohol, painkillers, cocaine heroin and all the
other "Drugs".

So what's the big deal, why waste so many lives (the good guys dying)
in this "War on drugs"?  Legalize the whole lot, it would bankrupt the
cartels , pull many policemen off drug chasing and put them back to the
real job , keeping the peace.

So would pot help a sick ferret, probably, would it get them eating again
while sick, probably, will it ever be legalized, NO, it would make too
much sense.

So next time you hear the evils of pot smoking being preached by some
doctor(doctors hooked on painkillers, 30%{another 20% were probebly
paraniod about answering yes to the study}) remember, there is only one
true loser in the war on drugs , the people who really need the help and
can't get it , Death Adder