From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:56:29 -0400
If anyone in Georgia can get to this ferret, please do, they're
planning to put it down, I have sent this out as soon as I received
it, which is Friday night at midnight. I pray someone gets her. Also,
please save the guinea pig(smile), they are in Canton,Ga.

PIC 787 FERRET, OWN. SURR. DUE TO "GOING TO COLLEGE", FEMALE, JUST
ARRIVED, THE SHELTER! MUST BE PULLED BY CLOSING SATURDAY, 8/8!

PIC 788 GUINEA PIG OWN. SURR. DUE TO "CANNOT CARE FOR", RED/WHITE W/
RED EYES. MUST BE PULLED BY CLOSING SATURDAY, 8/8!

RESPOND BY EMAIL ONLY, TO ; [log in to unmask]

sue
Okeechobee Ferret & cat Rescue
Please visit my auctions on the 1st AND 16th of every month to raise
funds. Many animals to love and loads of items.
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue/refid=store