From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 13:03:35 -0500
Hello All

        I just wanted to write in and tell everyone about my new
addition.  He is now a little over 10 weeks old and the cutest little guy
ever.  His name is Fenris and he is a sable mit.  He is so much fun!  Taz
just loves him and Oshi of course thinks he should be sacrificed to the
ferret gods.  She takes a while to warm up.
        Anyway, I wanted to comment on the people that I got Fenris
from.  Yes, Michelle is a member of the FML and is best remembered for
her Masketeer stories.  I drove from Tennessee to Ohio to pick up Fenris
and Calvin (for Dona Horton, Brittany, and Abigail).  Michelle and her
husband Bill are undoubtedly the nicest people in the world.  She is a
conscientious breeder and truly loves and cares for all of the wonderful
furries she has and brings into this world.  Also she is a great artist.
I am very impressed.  So, if anyone wants a loving new furry, just call
Michelle.  She has the best mannered ferret babies and adults that I have
seen in a long while.  I just can't say enough about Masketeer Ferrets
and their loving keeper, Michelle.

        Thank you Michelle for Fenris and for caring so much about such
special furries.  I truly enjoyed the visit and I hope to be able to see
you guys again.

Bye,

Marie, Oshi, TAZ-man, and Fenris the Brave.

PS  Anyone wanting to contact Masketeer Ferrets, e-mail Michelle At: