From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 06:46:09 -0700
So I am driving along and at a stop light look in my rear view mirror and I
see this little weasle head poked out of the passenger window..his little
face in the breeze..looking happy as can be..Chandler loves to go for car
rides so he can stick his head out the window..dont worry, he is harnassed
and I have the mom death grip on him.  Anyway, This couple pull along side
me and I give them the thumbs up and indicate that I have 5 of them and she
does likewise..and they drove off..So if those people subscribe to this
list..your little fuzzy was way to CUTE..btw, I am in Federal way
Washington.

I tried to write you Sara, about your new baby from Amy flemming...I could
read your reply to me, but you could not read my e-mail to you, was just
wondering who you got, I have been trying to keep in touch with people who
have kits from the same litter as my Oliver.That would be Pandoras box and
Roliver's babies..let me know.

June Louis and the zoo