From:
Debi Rodvelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:15:07 -0600
Debi and I am a ferret addict.  (You know how ferret math is.)

I started with one fuzzy named Snoopi.  When she died I found my little
dainty princess Fifi.  She needed a boyfriend, so the two of us went out
and found Moose.  Then I found a cat who needed a home and she became a
wannabe fursnake.  A couple of years later, we all wanted to hear the
pitter patter of babies' paws again, so.....Jiggy and Lily joined the clan.
By this time an apartment was too small, so I, the pet, did what I was told
and bought them a house.  We live in Leavenworth, KS, and I work in Kansas
City, MO.  I joined the FML only a couple of weeks ago, but it has already
been a great hit with the fearless four.  We will be welcoming Timmy, who
was listed as an adoptee recently, to the family in a couple of weeks!  I
am so happy to be part of the FML now.  It seems like a great group with a
lot of wonderful information.

Debi and the furry four (soon to be five)
and cat named Puppy