From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:02:49 -0500
This is Agent Bandit, Commander of FLO outpost Alexandria Virginia,
reporting in to FLO Headquarters.  We have scored a major victory against
the hated FDI forces in our local area.

Target:  FDI Barracks (aka cat bead)

On several occasions, I led recon patrols around the suspected FDI target to
ascertain the risk of leading an all-out assault on this base.  It was
determined that the risk was nil since FDI forces were never seen in the FDI
base.  We all determined that I would lead the first assault.

At 1530 on 30 April 1996 I made the first foray into the FDI Barracks!
Initial testing of the barracks environment confirmed that FDI forces had
indeed used this barracks in the past.  I also determined that the living
conditions in this barracks were top-notch ...  no wonder the FDI used this
facility!  The whole facility was carpeted with the most plush padding you
have ever seen!  It felt so soft and squishy under my fur that I had to roll
around in it!

Sorry!  Got a little carried away there!

Anyway, the IH thought I was so cute in the FDI barracks that they actually
GAVE it to us!!!!  Yes, you heard it right ... GAVE IT TO US!  When we
returned to our barracks, we found it stashed in the second floor (we don't
know how the IH got it there, but we don't care!)  Agent Slinky was the first
FLO member to investigate.  She immediately tunneled underneath it to check
out its structural integrity.  Agent Slinky reports that its a little flimsy
but it will do!

Agent Rascal then decided to conduct resilience testing on the barracks
foundation.  While tunneling upsidedown underneath the barracks, Agent
Rascal lifted the barracks up with her back paws and began scratching the
foundation of the structure.  To her great surprise, the foundation was very
soft and gratifyingly flew off in small chunks to the beat of her flailing
paws!  Unfortunately, this elicited the interest of the IH.  :>((

Needless to say, the IH came running over and removed the FDI barracks from
its resting place in our outpost (theIH forces said something about the
chunks being bad for us, but I think they might have been pressured by local
FDI forces).

In summary, we here at FLO outpost Alexandria Virginia have struck a serious
blow to the FDI forces in our vicinity!  They know we can disrupt their
activities at any time!  And we offer our example to all FLO units facing
the imminent encroachment of FDI forces ...  use your natural charm and
cuteness to sway the IH into concessions against the FDI!

Agent Bandit, Commander of FLO outpost Alexandria Virginia (reporting for
Agents Slinky and Rascal)