From:
Laura Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:06:23 -0500
It took me a while to be strong enough to write this, but Sandee, will
you please look out for my girls Gatsby and Xena?  I lost both of them
this past year (6 year old Gatsby on October 26, and 5 year old Xena on
December 22) to lymphoma.  Gatsby was my first ferret, and Xena my fourth.
I had both of them since they were kits, and though it may sound funny,
they were always my steady girls who used the litter box and played
lookout, and who comforted me when I lost Marshmallow to an undiagnosed
kidney blockage suddenly and Saffy after her long fight with insulinoma.
Gatsby and Xena leave my boys, Hank (who many people thought was Xena's
brother--they looked exactly alike) and Rusty, behind.  A part of me and
my husband went with our beloved girls.

We Miss You Gatsby Girl and Neener Beener.

Momma and Daddy