From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 02:35:51 EST
Okay I am bragging, but I can't help it, I am a proud mamma.  Today my
handsome boy, Doodlebug was in his first commercial.  He did so good.  I
was so proud of him and everyone loved him.  ( I kept trying to get him
to say, "I'm ready for my close-up Mr. De Mille") but he wouldn't do it!
Sheesh!  It was a commercial for Southwest Airlines.  And the premise was
since Southwest has such low fairs, all the people in the neighborhood are
going on vacation and leaving all their animals with one neighbor to pet
sit.  And that one handsome ferret is my boy.  I don't know when it will
air.  So keep a look out.  And let me know if you see it first??  I think
a star is born!!!

Robin
Manager for Doodlebug