From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 06:03:08 -0500
I thought I would share this Free Sun Application Suite for those of you
that money saved can help ferrets and also ferret organizations that need
to make quality presentations for different aspects.

StarOffice Application suite 5.2 is a free download over the internet.

sun.com

In the top inch of the screen you see free and the 3rd item to the right
is STAROFFICE with some 4 million people downloading it.

It is nice and has spell checking for word processing, spreadsheet,
address, chart, database, frameSet, uses minimal memory and processor.
StarOffice is not Beta software but has been out for some time.

Dooks
Bruce, Pauline and the 6 here and others
advancedhelp.org

[Moderator's note: Well, making this post ferret-related is a bit of a
stretch.  Anyhow, note the Mac version is due later this year.  So far
Windows, Linus and Solaris(tm) versions are available.  BIG]