From:
Lisann Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:28:43 -0700
I have one ferret (will have two after tonight :-) and travel for business
a lot.  I was fortunate enough to find someone to take my Gideon whenever
I'm out of town.  The first few times I paid him.  Then we worked out a
deal that he'd take my ferret if I agreed to care for all his (15 or so,
some fosters from a shelter) when they went out of town on rare occasions.
I have yet to be called upon, but will be this summer.

This is a great arrangement for us, and I reccommend similiar barters to
others.  If a shelter has a lot of ferrets (40+), perhaps a couple people
could share in the work.

Dooks to all!

Lisann, Gideon, and coming soon....Rowdy