From:
"Berube, Sylvie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 16:18:31 -0600
My two ferrets are both 2 years old.  I've had them since they were babies.
They have always had free roam, and they've always been really good as to
not break or destroy anything.  I might find a few things "misplaced" once
in a while, but that's okay.  They're usually in the "lost and found" under
my bed. : )   Anyways, I will be going overseas for six weeks this summer
and I won't be able to take them with me.  So, I have a sitter lined up,
but my furbutts will have to stay in a cage, with supervised play time, of
course.  I am wondering how big their cage needs to be and how much play
time they need everyday....