Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:07:18 -0700
Sukie wrote:
>LOL!  Good common sense, post, Betty (though we try for less fat than
>that description if I read it right during the warm months and year
>round *when possible*, it sounds like you are still not talking
>fat-fat).  Like you, we put a lot of faith in exercise for them as one
>of the big components for good health.  Yes, they sure do vary a lot!

Oh gosh!  You can tell when I get into writing mode because I miss things
like this!  LOL!  Yes, my description of a fat ferret was way too fat.  I
wanted to get back to it and say that but I was in the groove and didn't
get out in time to save myself!  lol

You caught it and that's all that matters. Thanks Sukie.

betty and her blur o'fur
for the love of ferrets