From:
Dewey Boy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:53:55 EDT
Well I just got my first fuzzies yesterday!  I adopted them too.  There is
a 3 year female sable mitt named Squirt and a 3 year old male sable named
Gadget.  But Squirt has never been in a cage with another ferret so
whenever Gadget goes near Squirt, Squirt goes all crazy and hisses and
screams at him.  Then they get into this hissing, neck biting, screaming
little fight for about 30 seconds.  What should I do?