From:
Artistic Products for Pet Lovers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:23:08 -0400
I want to thank those that responded to my plea for ideas for a Ferret
Crest.  We have several great photos in mind for the artist to use and a
little history.  But we still need ideas for the symbols we could use on
the Crest.  If anyone has any suggestions, we'd love to have them.

I couldn't help but chuckle when told by researchers that the reason there
isn't much to be found in European heraldry history with ferrets may be due
to the fact that only "commoners" had them back then.  The poor ferretless
lives of the royalty.  I'd rather be a commoner with ferrets than a king
without them.

Here's a neat trick for the new FML Search vehicle--type in someone's
e-mail address or nickname and you can pull up every post they ever
made.  You could print out a whole encyclopedia of Bob C's (Bhor the
Ferret God's) stuff alone!

Bonnie Burwell
PETLOVES
Artistic Products for Pet Lovers