From:
Jennifer Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:17:52 -0800
Hi everyone,

I am usually more of a lurker because of an insane work schedule and lack
of time to regularly read/post to the FML, but I had to post this question
b/c I'm worried about my youngest fuzzbutt Daisy.

Daisy's 2nd birthday is this month, and the poor baby has adrenal that is
getting progressively worse, so she is going in for surgery on Valentine's
Day - also her birthday.... :-(  I have to do it then because I have that
whole week off work and can care for her 24/7 afterwards.  Let's just say
my sweet Daisy is getting LOTS of attention and raisins this week.

So, the thing that is mostly worrying me is that over the past week or so,
Daisy has also developed a very watery/leaky eye -- only her right eye is
affected, and I can tell it's getting worse because she's a dark-eyed white
fert and the white fur right around that eye has turned a yellowish-brown
from the fluid leaking.  I've never heard/read anything about this being a
correlation w/ adrenal, so I don't think that's the cause, but also haven't
found anything about leaking eyes at all, either.

Have any of you experienced this?  What is is caused by?  Is it curable,
whatever it is?  Please advise.  I will also, of course, have Daisy's vet
examine it when he sees her on the 14th, but would love to hear from fellow
FML'ers if you've experienced any leaking eye troubles w/ your furkids.
You can email me directly at [log in to unmask] or post on the FML.

Thanks everyone -- hugs to your fuzzies!

Jennifer & crew:  Casey, Jasmine, Samantha and Daisy