From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:58:09 EST
First and foremost my condolences to those who have lost are are losing a
precious fur baby.  The wonderful people of the FML and their babies are
part of my daily prayers.  Together we are a mighty force!

I want to thank Lois for letting us know about lighting a candle on
December 8 at 7p.m. for Children Remembrance Day.  There shall be 7 lit
in our home.  Three for our own children lost, 1 for our precious furball
Kodo who passed suddenly from a senseless accident, and 3 for the dogs
we've lost over the years.  Thank you Lois!

I very much want to thank those who have gone to my website, answered my
"challenge" and purchased merchandise to benefit Fuzztek North and ADV
Research.  The challenge is still in effect until the 15th of December,
so if you haven't checked it out, please do!!  If you're unfamiliar with
the concept, please go to my site and click on the "EVENTS" button and
read all about it!  I am truly impressed by the generosity and love shown
by the FML.  I am amassing quite a collection of goodies for Fuzztek (all
to be mailed December 16!!) My ADV fund is growing beautifully as well!!

As an aside, my hat is off to those who run shelters.  Truly there is a
special place in heaven for each and every one of you.  May the spirit of
the holiday season touch us all, keep us humble, and bring out our love
for one another.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my webpage--