From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 12:22:55 -0600
Hi all ferrets and thier owners,
I just wanted to let all you ferrets out there that there's a interesting
article in the Dec issue of Natural Pet.  In fact it's got a great picture
of a black-eyed white right on the cover.  It's not a long article only a
few pages, but it is written but a vet and has some ways to get rid of
fleas, mites and such the all-natural way.  And since I know all your
mommies and daddies worry about you, I'm sure they'd be interested in this
magazine this month.  I got mine at Hastings so it can't be too hard to find.

Now speaking of holistic ferret care.  Anybody got more ideas on this?

Matthew and ferret kritters Peanut and Bijoux
[log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Coming Soon http://www.nextdim.com/users/fertsnw
A place for animal lovers everywhere to share thier stories, happy or sad!