Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:02:51 -0500
Once again, I have over 200 items on ebay, I will be adding more up thru
the evening of the 12th..I sell to raise funds to pay the bills here, buy
food for the animals, pay vet bills, etc., please take a look if you have
time, there are many items ranging from 50 cents and up.  Some new , some
used.  I'm not asking you to buy just to buy, just asking that you take a
look and see if I may have something you are interested in.

Thanks,
sue & the animals
Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue