From:
KIMBERLY THOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:10:51 -0600
Greetings to all,

I am the proud new owner of dark silver male named Oscar, thanks to Debbie
Scott and her facility in Ohio.  Thanks Debbie, Oscar and I are bonding
more and more every day!  I did have a posting a couple of months ago
about my ferret, Noah, who died suddenly due to a complication with an
adrenal tumor.  Thank you again to everyone who sent a note to me about
that situation.

Now, here's my question for the group: does anyone know of a pattern
sold to make a ferret sweater?  I've seen a couple pre-made ones on some
websites, but don't care for the look; my mom is an expert seamstress and
would be happy to make a couple for me, if I had something to go on.  I'm
sure they have patterns for dogs and cats out there, but what about ferts?

Kim