Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:58:08 -0800
Hi all
Well da lights are all up and da tree is redecorated about a hundred times.
Each little one dat come by haz to add his touch to it.  It is really
looking pretty good.

A little guy came in today.  He waz greeted by Lady, Rascal, Zues and
Socks.  They were all happy to see each other.  They went over to da All
You Can Eat Rasin Bar, then to da Ferretvite Festival and danced for a
while, then they must have worked up an appetite cause they went over to
da Cheerio Chain.  Boy these ferrets can eat.  They then said dat they waz
going over to the Crazy Kars for a race.  Muttley said dat he luved his
daddy and dat he passes along lots of hugs and kisses.  He also said he
haz faith in you dat you will lick this thing somehow.

I am taking Noelle over to da Flying Lessons to teach her to fly.  She
seemed to like da rasins we had.  Gotto Go

By Bye
Sandee