From:
sueyeisert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:01:58 -0400
My ferret-Lilly was diagnosed with insulinoma so the vet put her on
prednisolone she has gained so much wieght that I don't know what to
do. We cut the prednisolone in half. She is still fat and her blood
sugar is fine. I've cut the prednisolone even more and she is still
fat. She has almost doubled her wieght! She used to be very active now
she hardly moves. She goes back to the vet at the end of the month for
a checkup.Any advice, PLEASE HELP. I'm very upset.

Sue