From:
Karl Brodhecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:41:53 -0700
In spite of what some vested interests seem to imply, that B.C. is
backwards in caring for ferrets, there are a large number of vets in B.C.
who know about Lupron treatment -- about thirty at our last count.

If anyone has an ill ferret and requires a vet in his vicinity, contact
FIRST and we can direct you to the nearest ferret-experienced vet in the
province.  The list will also be on our website shortly.

Ferret Information Rescue Shelter & Trust Society
FIRST (Ferret) Society
A Charity for Ferret Welfare in British Columbia
Contact:  [log in to unmask]  URL:  www.ferrets.org
Tel:  604.263.7481  Fax:  604.263.0314